RE: TR4A

To: "Triumph Team. Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR4A
From: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 09:49:56 -0700
Check all of the front and rear suspension mounting points. The TR4A front
suspension frame mounts have a tendency to tear out after 30 years of hard
use - You should see my mine right now!

Check the all of the rear mounts as well. I am not familiar with the
straight axle car but check anywhere that is a frame attachment that might
die due to old age and fatigue!

Good Luck,

Brad
65 TR4A IRS