TR3 wheel alignment help / mechanic recommendation in Detroit MI

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 wheel alignment help / mechanic recommendation in Detroit MI
From: datesmanaric@netscape.net
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 14:32:36 -0400
Hello all,

I'm in need of correcting an alignment problem on my '59 TR3A, but am not
comfortable with doing it myself.  I've read how to do it, but having never
seen it done, correctly or otherwise, I'm wary of attempting it.  Anyone out
there willing to lend a hand or have a recommendation for a good TR mechanic in
the Detroit area?

Thanks much.

-Aric Datesman
datesmanaric@netscape.net