Re: Friday Herald Adventures...

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Friday Herald Adventures...
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 19:46:08 -0400
Kai-
Unfortunately, I couldn't make it due to work...
Rub it in why don't cha!

LOL :)

Wish I could have made it, I know I certainly would have enjoyed meeting you
and Andy, as well as seeing his new trophy. At least the weather cooperated!

Anybody interested in stopping by for Scott's First Annual Cleaning of the
Garage this weekend? Games and festivities include the pushing out of the
cars...The stripping of the garage to the bare walls! The ever popular
Sorting and Storing! My Favorite- The Relocating of the Shelves! Also, by
special demand, the moving of all the crap back in! Pizza and beer for
all(BYOB & Pizza) Interested parties need only e-mail and I'll send
directions. Saturday and Sunday only. You've seen the kids with Easter
baskets before- so c'mon out and help...:)

On other fronts- Don't know who it was, but I saw a pretty TR-6 this
aftree-noon on Rt 206 at 70 in Southampton NJ. Loaded up with boxes, and
moving quick! And there I was, stuck in my work truck...

Scott
64 Herald/Sports 1200 Convertible
http://www.homestead.com/herald1200/