Re: Friday Herald Adventures...

To: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Subject: Re: Friday Herald Adventures...
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 22:17:50 -0400
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Message text written by "Scott A. Roberts"
>Anybody interested in stopping by for Scott's First Annual Cleaning of the
Garage this weekend? Games and festivities include the pushing out of the
cars...The stripping of the garage to the bare walls! The ever popular
Sorting and Storing! My Favorite- The Relocating of the Shelves! Also, by
special demand, the moving of all the crap back in! Pizza and beer for
all(BYOB & Pizza) Interested parties need only e-mail and I'll send
directions. Saturday and Sunday only. You've seen the kids with Easter
baskets before- so c'mon out and help...:)
<

Hey Scott, can't make it in person but I cna make it in cyber-space so post
some pictures of your progress and we'll look at them.  It's the least we
can do.

Dave