Parts for sale

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts for sale
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 22:17:02 -0400
Hi-
I will be posting the following items on e-bay shortly, but I wanted to offer
them to the list members first, in case anyone could use them. I haven't
priced them definitely yet, but I have indicated the prices I am planning to
put them on e-bay for.(Parentheses indicate reserve price, if used)

1- Solex B30PSE1 carb, cleaned and reassembled, works well. Could probably be
improved with proper rebuild, but will get a car running. Might be including
several spare parts B30PSE1's  25.00

2- 12/50 single carb intake/exhaust manifolds. Both in good shape, need
cleaning. Stanpart, Casting # 304691    25.00each

1-Almost NOS distributor (Was installed on car, used to get it running
initially, then I toasted the points. Cap, rotor clean- no arcing marks. Was
NOS in box when received about two years ago)  Number 41456D 45D4 >>--->5073
on side of distributor. (Dist. No. on box 41456) Has beat up Lucas original
box, if desired. Good Vacuum Advance, Non-adjustable type V.A.  50.00
(100.00)

1- Used Lucas Triumph Herald Distributor. Number 40791A. Cap and rotor(screw
in wire retention type cap, as seen in manual) in great shape. Seems OK, not
sure if needs rebuild or not. Vacuum advance missing entirely- someone DPO
filled V.A. space with silicone! Good parts piece if nothing else.
40.00(negotiable)

I have pics available, if interested please contact me ASAP- I will probably
post them to e-bay Sunday, if no replies received. Shipping extra.

Thanks for any interest,
Scott
64 Herald/Sports 1200 Convertible
http://www.homestead.com/herald1200