Re: Spit Happens

To: Paul Tegler <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Subject: Re: Spit Happens
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 13:05:44 -0700
Cc: triumphs-owner@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, "CARS Spitfires@Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com
Paul,
'Twas moi!

Only it isn't specifically a "bumper sticker"  I made them to go on the license
area for a round tail (Tiny Tim), but they could go on most anything
that fits.  They are done in  Matte Gold, Black and white but I could do
additional ones in virtually any desired color.  The normal ones that come to
mind are Red, Green, and Blue!

For an example of what they look like, see:
http://home1.gte.net/spitlist/centercaps.html

Regards,
Joe