Webers in Co. (WAS: Performance upgrades... )

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Webers in Co. (WAS: Performance upgrades... )
From: "Tinker Mechanic" <speedbuggy65@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 17:47:58 -0400 FILETIME=[790C50B0:01C0C6BE]
Along the lines of this thread. . .

I'm curious about how much trouble I'm going to have if I take a TR with weber
downdrafts to Breckenridge CO in August.

They came with the car. . . I don't know much about them.
The only things I've been able to mess with are an idle mixture screw, idle
speed adjustment and fiddling with the linkage.

The car runs OK now I guess.
What happens at 9000 feet though?
Am I going to need to take along some different jets or emulsion tubes?
Or is that too much work to do to tune a car for a week long visit to high
altitudes?

If I do need different jets and such . . how do I decide which ones?
TIA

-Tinker