Re: FOOT REST PEDAL

To: ms6453@optonline.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FOOT REST PEDAL
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 12:21:19 FILETIME=[E87DABE0:01C0C738]
>From: Mitchel Seff <ms6453@optonline.net>
>To: triumph mail list <triumphs@autox.team.net>,   Triumph 6-pack mail
>list <6pack@autox.team.net>
>Subject: FOOT REST PEDAL
>Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 23:28:09 -0400
>
>Hi all,
>Has any one installed a clutch foot rest? I'm thinking about trying to
>install one for support under hard cornering. I'm tired of hanging on to
>the steering wheel & wedging myself to stay put. I know the pedal
>spacing is tight & interference may be a problem but this would be a
>definite plus for comfort. A long time ago in a land far far away I
>bought a 73 240Z new ( after my two tr6's )& it had a left foot rest
>pedal, I miss it.
>
>--
>Mitch Seff
>75 TR6
>Oceanside, N.Y.

   You may accomplish the same thing if you can lay your hands on the
   foot pedestal for the dip switch from a TR4. I don't know when the
   dip switch was moved to the steering column in TRs but any parts car
   prior to that should have one.  I've used mine for that purpose for
   years:O)

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)