TR4A Starter Upgrade

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4A Starter Upgrade
From: "Adrian" <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 21:08:19 +0100
Hi Listerati,

I have been doing some research into the new type reduction starter that is
now available for the TR4A etc.

My question is have any listers bought one?
If they have, can anyone give me the Japanese Manufactuerer name and part
number?. They usually have a foil sticker on the body.

My logic follows that they must be a standard part for some Japanese car or
light truck. I have the cross refference sheets so all I need is the number.
There maybe a cheap source for these starters out there.

Once identified I will share my findings with the list.

Regards
Adrian
Tr4A CT64306 O