2 Questions

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2 Questions
From: "Mike Smith" <Mike.Smith@bbdo.ca>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 16:56:45 -0400
I wonder if anyone out there can help with any of these?

Firstly, does anyone have, or could let me have , a copy of the necessary
instructions to install a carpet set in ab post-6000 TR3A. When I got my carpet
set from the supplier a little while back, it was advertised as coming with
instructions etc, but none arrived, and they don't seem to have any. What I'm
really after is clarification as to the placement of the various snaps/screws
etc. There wasn't enough floor left when I got it to take notes!

Secondly, I've just finished refinishing (if one can do such a thing) my
hydraulic reservoir, and want to get the correct markings on it. I know a
Girling decal is available (and not necessarily correct) but what I need info
on is the size and placement of the two smaller placards "Clutch" & "Brake"
that are at the bottom of the reservoir. Actually, I'd be even happier to get a
source for these stickers/decals. I note that TRF's repro has them on but they
don't list them separately.

Many thanks,
Mike Smith in Toronto.
The pile of pieces is getting smaller.