Re: Noise level

To: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Noise level
From: "Martin Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 20:01:50 -0400
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 6:11 PM
Mark:

Black helicopters are your friends.  They're here to help you.  Besides,
resistance is futile.

I can assess only the Monzas, which the PO put on my '6.  At first I thought
they were too loud, but they sort of started to grow on me, and since most
of my trips are only around town, I left them on.  For longer trips, I
actually wear earplugs, or try to keep the car in OD to keep down the revs.

One drawback to the Monzas' pipe position -- and especially since my motor
has got a few miles on it -- is that black soot tends to collect on the back
of the car.  Or maybe it's because those helicopters keep ramming me ...

--
Martin Secrest
72 TR6