Labels

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Labels
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 00:36:00 -0400
For those who are interested, the replacement labels for the Herald and
earlier Spitfire steering column stalk controls(headlight and turnsignal)
(P/N's 611013-Three Position, and 611011 Turn Signal- both for LHD models) are
water transfer decals, as were the original.

The reason I mention this, is that the labels were so wonderfully glossy, and
thick, I thought they might have been peel-off self stick type. I called
Rimmers and inquired, and was told they were peel offs. However, after trying
for a little while to peel them, I decided to try water soaking tactics. It
turns out they are in fact water transfer decals(good old model kit experience
there) and they are beautiful when installed. (Hint- wide side towards lever)

For the $5.00 I paid for the pair, well worth it. If you thought you were
stuck with ugly messed up labels- you are not! They are available, and look
great!

Scott