TR4A Flexible Steering Coupling

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4A Flexible Steering Coupling
From: "Arakelian, Peter" <arakelianp@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 08:42:33 -0700
I normally would not post this to the list, but when I tried to contact Tom
Winslow, who was asking after these the e-mail was undeliverable.  Tom, if
you're out there:
I have been following your thread.  The flexible coupling for the steering
column for TR4A, Moss number 667-390, IS in stock at Moss.  As a matter of
fact we have 140 in California and 40 in New Jersey. The part you are
referencing, 131446 or Moss 667-090, is the piece that adapts the flexible
coupling to the column.

Peter Arakelian
Domestic Buyer
Moss Motors, Ltd.