TR4A live axle

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4A live axle
From: clarkja34@netscape.net
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 06:23:50 -0400
Thanks to everyone for your answers I really appreciate the enthusiasm. After
posting the e-mail I was looking through the TRF TR4A glove box companion and
to my surprise there on page 40 was the information I was looking for. Its
funny that I lookrd in my factory manuals and a lot of other reference books
and came up with nothing then by chance I looked in the glovebox companion and
there was my answer. Thanks to Charles at The Roadster Factory again.
Jim Clark - Toronto Triumph Club Toronto Canada