Re: Lucas Fault Finding Manual Latest Update

To: Adrian <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Lucas Fault Finding Manual Latest Update
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 06:51:55 -0400
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I've looked at a number of old manuals that I have in my possession, and
many of them have no copyright information in them at all, although they
are original editions.

For instance, a copy "Preliminary Service Information - Stag", has no
copyright information at all. Some of the information in this manual is
more detailed for early Stags than the service manual, which his copy
righted. Nor does a manual for servicing the automatic climate control
on 74-87 Jaguars have a copyright notice.

I'd guess that these things are all free game, and even Moss may just be
making duplicates.

--
George Richardson
Wyvern - '57 Triumph TR3, TS15559LT -