Princess Auto

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Princess Auto
From: wallaces@superaje.com
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 13:58:40 -0400 (EDT)
I think this place may just operate in Canada, but just to let you know they
are having a substantial sale until May 6th. A real gear-head store!

How about a ball pien hammer, or one of those battery clamps with a switch
built in, for $2.22 Cdn? ($1.45 US)

http://www.princessauto.com

Now: if you spot something you can't get locally, or you really have strong
urges to get that certain tool (not that I ever have had those urges....),
contact me off list and I'll see if I can help, as I am fairly close to a big,
new, well-stocked outlet.

Regards,
Jim Wallace
Ottawa, Canada