RE: short push rods

To: TR List <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: short push rods
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 09:30:13 -0400
Thanks to Jim Davis, Michael Porter, Irv Korey, Adrian, Hugh Barber and
Randall Young for responding to my plea.  I now know I can get what I need
from British Frame and Engine, The Roadster Factory, TS Imported
Automotive, and British Parts Nortwest.  Thanks guys.

Hint #276 If the push rods are too long do not shim the rocker pedistals
with fender washers to raise the shaft.  At least don't use a fender washer
under the #6 pedistal - you know, the one with the oil feed to the shaft.
umm...  D'OH!

Dave Massey
71 TR6 (New shaft and rockers on the way)
57 TR3 (New  shaft and rockers on the way - why not while I'm at it, it
needs new rockers anyway)

P.S. Hey, it was only temporary!