tr4 tub

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: tr4 tub
From: Scott Bloomer <flaedersaft@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 06:33:07 -0500
Listerati,

Through the good graces of Messrs. Price and Canaday in Kansas
I have now become the owner of a TR4 tub. This tub carries the number
plate with commission number 8076L and is very sound. It is
intended as a body donor for a rusty TR4A.

The first step is to sandblast it, but I am asking for your collected
wisdom as to primers. I have read several messages about POR-15
on frames- is this the best product for a tub? What about
rustproofing products- does anyone have a recommendation.

Thanks,

Scott 1967 TR4A