What if?

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: What if?
From: ebk@buffnet.net
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 19:46:49 +0000
Hi List!
        Boy Oh BOY, talk about mess-ups! I realy don't think this happened, but
I just want to know incase it did happen.
        Question: What effect or what would happen if I took the clips of a .5
Amp battery charger that ran for 2 months [12hr. on (charging) & 12hr.
off] with the Red clip on the Neg. post & the Black clip on the Pos.
post?
        I went to answer a list question & when I went to put the clips on, I
knoticed that I had to change the positions of the clips from when I
laid them down. So I'm thinking that I might have had them on wrong [not
like me to put them on the wrong way], but the more I think about it the
more concerned I'm became. So I thought that I would ask. I really think
that I put the battery back on the work bench 'backwards' so the posts
are on the oppisit ends. If this makes sence to anyone.
-Cosmo Kramer