Re: fan Motor (long and old response)

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Roger Helman" <rhelman@airswitch.net>
Subject: Re: fan Motor (long and old response)
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@home.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 19:25:24 -0600
Roger,

Is this deja vu all over again?

Here's a response that I sent out back in January to your same/similar
question.  You must have lost it eh?

Got this copy from listquest.com.

Bud Rolofson
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71TR6 CC65446 (Christmas Ornament)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)

Date: 04-Jan-2000 21:13:03
Subject: Re: Heater Fan Question and Suggestions (long)

Roger, I posted this a few days ago also but this is the vital info.
Motor is advertised as 60% more power and it uses a squirrel cage fan
instead of the old blade fan.

Bud

TR4-6 heater upgrade kit  812301X   56.40 (pounds)

                Moss Manchester
                113-117 Stockport Road
                Cheadle Heath, Stockport
                Cheshire, SK3 OJE
                Tel 0161 480 6402
                Fax 0161 429 0349

 They are also available through M & G International,Manchester, 0161
7739678, and M & G International, Merseyside, 0151 6661666.

Roger Helman wrote:

> What is this Upgade option. My fan is out and on the blink. The bushings
are
> very worn.
>
> Thanks Roger

opening