Left turns and Zeniths

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Left turns and Zeniths
From: "JEREMY CHINN" <lagrue@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 23:51:29 FILETIME=[7BD05060:01C0CD19]
I ran my '73 Six in an auto-x this weekend. I did Ok, but ran into a problem
I have never had before. During each hard left turn, the engine would load
up heavily with gas and almost die. It would then take about 2-3 seconds to
blow this fuel out, and would then fire off again. What is causing the carbs
to dump fuel into the engine so heavily in Left Hand turns? and What can be
done to prevent this? Thanks in advance for any help.

The Oppositelocksmith
BTW if you would like to see pictures of the Six at the AutoX, go to
www.geocities.com/oppositelocksmith/home.html and click on the April 21 link
at the bottom of the photos page.