Re: Is this cool or what?

To: Phil Ethier <pethier@isd.net>, Roy <techman@metrolink.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Is this cool or what?
From: "Michael Andrews" <mandrews53@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 23:03:56 -0700
----------
>From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
>To: "Roy" <techman@metrolink.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
>Subject: Re: Is this cool or what?
>Date: Tue, Apr 24, 2001, 7:05 PM
>

> From: Roy <techman@metrolink.net>
>
>>We just need to find those lost Triumphs in Asia
>
> Hmm.  No members in Asia?  Lotus-cars has many members in Asia.  Manila,
> Hong Kong, various cities in Japan, etc.
>
> Not sure if this means anything.  It just caught my eye.
>
> Phil Ethier    Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA

> ///
> There is a TR2 in the Macau Gran Prix Museum . It's a replica of the winner of
the 1954 Macau GranPrix ( one of three that ran in the race and they
finished 1-2-3).Also a a wacky variation was a TR2 with the headlights
mounted into the nose and cover with glass. Very streamlined. Tr-3's ran
till1962 and TR4's till 1966 . There was the Macau Spitfire in 1965. I also
saw a GT6 at a gymkhana in Hong Kong a couple of years ago .They are there.
Mike Andrews
TR-2 in LA