Re: TR6 Terror-Blown headgasket or cracked head?

To: "Keith Ehrlich" <kehrlich@bellatlantic.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Terror-Blown headgasket or cracked head?
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@home.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 00:11:43 -0600
Bummer Keith.  Try a compression test on each cylinder to see what kind of
numbers you get.  If two cylinders next to each other have real low
compression then it's likely a head gasket.   But it should probably run bad
too if that's the case.

Bud Rolofson
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71TR6 CC65446 (Christmas Ornament)