RE: fan Motor / style

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: fan Motor / style
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@islandnet.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 22:09:31 -0700
> Dave,
>         I have already removed the heater core, and My fan has four blades
>not a
> squirrel cage.  Maybe the switched to a cage later?

The heater in my TR4 (which appeared to be original) had a 4-blade
propeller instead of a squirrel-cage.  It works OK, but someday when
I've got nothing better to do I intend to revamp it with the modern
style fan.

Had a lot of "better to do" today, I got 2 new tires for the TR4 and
then proceeded to bust a front wheel stud.  Those things are real
buggers to replace.

MW