TRiumph-ing / Savage Mill JPEGS

To: bh3 <bheller3@starpower.net>, Tony Belenki <BigT12253@aol.com>, Tim Cashman <timnfran@aol.com>, Sherman Taffel <Staffel@home.com>, Scott Reese <Sceidi@aol.com>, Russ <pagano@home.com>, Richard Anderson <rganderson@toadmail.com>
Subject: TRiumph-ing / Savage Mill JPEGS
From: staffel@home.com
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 06:58:18 +0000
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
TRAC members/Triumph Mailing list:

I downloaded about 15 pictures from the Savage Mills TRAC show, need to reduce
sizes before I can e-mail out, or add to webpage. Please be patient- very
'obligated' week!

Ben - On the TR agenda is to replace oil pan gasket & do the electric fan
conversion, and alternator conversion, if you want me to host another tech
session - let me know!

Sunday we participated in the TRA Mason-Dixon club (4 cyl TR club) with a TR
drive up thru Westminister & into the southern Pennsylvania mountains,
Gettysburg, Hanover, New Freedom, etc.  Also 7 cars, this time, again, Camellia
& I were the only TR4 with one TR2, 5 TR3's, & a TR6, as contrasted with our
'TRAC 7' Howard County Rallye: Spitfire, and 5 TR6's.

Between Fri nite's Savage Mill final planning run & stop by Russ's, our Sat's
TRAC  Rallye and Sunday- we put 330 'flawless' miles on the TR4. Who says
Triumphs aren't 'dependable'?

Sherman
----

BTW, the April rallye/drive was a big success. We had about ten beautiful
British cars parked on the hill at Savage Mill with our TRAC banner behind.

After an hour and a half rallye class put on by Len Picton, we enjoyed lunch at
The Rams Head Tavern and then the first annual Mill to Mill drive from Savage
Mill to historic Ellicott City.
For those of you who couldn't make it please try to next time as we had a great
time.

A special thanks to Jaime, Sherman and Camellia and of course Len Picton.

Keep on TRac'in
Ben