Re: Suggestions for engine parts suppliers?

To: Drew Rogge <drew@pixar.com>, TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Suggestions for engine parts suppliers?
From: Jim Bauder <jimbpps@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 20:57:04 -0700
Drew,

I would change the stock water pump to Ken Gillander's high volume
unit. It looks stock from the outside, but the impeller is 5 or 6
bladed and the blades are longer and shaped like the propeller of a
nuclear sub! I put one on my TR3 and I believe it helps.

When I bought my engine parts, I ordered mostly from Moss through BPC
in Maine, not the fastest but definitely nice people. Their pricing is
less than Moss, in that they pass on a portion of their discount to
their customers. I also bought from TRF, but direct. Bought some stuff
from Wayne at Triumphs Only, too He gives TTSCC members a 10% discount
and includes free shipping

Questions? give me a shout,

Jim Bauder
'58 TR3