RE: OD repair

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: OD repair
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 18:05:06 -0600

Listers, one source not to be overlooked (for J-type OD parts, tools and
information) is your local Volvo dealer. The same time that Triumphs had
J-type ODs (and for several years after), Volvos came with the same ODs
(more or less). I have had success getting parts which were out of stock at
TRF, Moss, etc. for my J-type at a local Volvo dealer where I live. And the
parts came fast, and were less $$$ than the usual North American sources.
They even lent me tools.

Oh yeah, they have parts for Strombergs as well...

Peter Zaborski (CF58310 UO)