Re: OD repair

To: January Williams <january@exchange.chemeketa.edu>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OD repair
From: "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 20:03:22 -0400
Not sure if this will help you with your particular problem, but it does
seem to have some good info on the Laycock A-Type and others may find it
useful. Been posted before...but what hasn't? :^)

http://www.team.net/www/healey/tech/big_hly/od/finespanner.html
or just
http://www.team.net/www/healey/tech/big_hly/od/

Michael Ferguson
1959 TR3A  TS53990L...O
There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness.'...Dave Barry

>From: January Williams <january@exchange.chemeketa.edu>
>To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
The unidirectional roller clutch