re:headers for tr6

To: tri <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: re:headers for tr6
From: Chuck Arnold <chuck.arnold@oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 12:32:47 -0700
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 21:44:32 -0400
From: "Alan" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: headers for tr6

Is anyone familar with headers for a tr6 that do not require any
modifications
to mount up?  I want to use with sports exhaust.
thanks
al salvatore

I got a header from British parts northwest -- Works well with Monza.
Had to bash it a little to clear the frame [just a little].  It is made
in Mexico and the paint goes the minute it gets hot, but it functions
well.  We also had to do a little chewing on the port end to relieve the
conflict with the Cannon Header that came with the 3 DCOE Webbers.

Chuck Arnold