Volkswagen, Not Much LBC

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Volkswagen, Not Much LBC
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 20:03:33 -0400
Sorry to bomb the list with this, but I figure any help is good help... To aid
in the restoration(read; fund the finishing half) of my 64 Herald/Sports 1200,
I am selling my 1947 Plymouth P-15(partially restored) to a good friend.
However to raise the capital, he, in turn, is selling his 1967 VW Bug. If
anybody is interested, it is located in Baltimore, Md., and is a pretty decent
runner. It has a very good body, and a nice interior. It was an older
restoration, with lots of documentation of its history. Very original. It has
lots of extras, and is available immediately.(Has current MD Inspection) The
car is Black, with a red interior. Standard transmission, am radio(inop at
last call) and I believe he is including a period VW accessory roof-rack. He
is asking $4,500 or best offer. If you are interested, you may e-mail him at
merlin42@erols.com  (His nickname is "Merlin")Tell him I sent ya ;)  I'm sure
he would be glad to e-mail pics to serious buyers. Any transportation would be
at the purchaser's expense, although I'm sure he'd be happy to drop it off if
local to him(discuss that with him).

Thanks!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled e-mail

Scott
http://www.homestead.com/herald1200/