Re: Side Curtins

To: James Fowler <jfowler@mail.southeast.cc.nc.us>
Subject: Re: Side Curtins
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 13:13:30 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
If these are the side curtains with the flap at the bottom and lift the
dot fasteners on them, they won't fit. They're designed to fit the
mounts and convertible top for the 1957 and earlier cars.

If they're the correct dzus mount, rigid lower type, then perhaps you've
got the wrong top or your mounts are in the wrong position on the door.

--
George Richardson
Wyvern - '57 Triumph TR3, TS15559LT -