Re: 75-76 tr6 air manifold

To: "Alan" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 75-76 tr6 air manifold
From: Jeff Johnson <mondolux@speakeasy.net>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 13:25:51 -0400
Al;
I did this last year. I had to drill out every nut that held the injectors
in and tapped to 1/2" 20 tpi. Got some allen head set screws (available
most anywhere) and I was set. Also, if you are going to the trouble of
replacing your smog pump and injection manifold, why not take the egr valve
out also? The correct  size for the resulting hole is 3/4" 16tpi. You can
also get thatin a set screw, but you'll probably have to order it from your
local fastener supply house.

Cheers,

Jeff Johnson
'76 TR6