Re: cylinder head

To: "Alan" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: cylinder head
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 09:22:26 -0500
Your compression ratio will improve. You'll probably go from 7.75:1 to
8.5:1. As noted the port spacing of the intake manifold (exhaust too? not
sure) is different so you'll need that piece. If the exhaust port spacing
is also different then you may have to adapt a 1 pipe manifold to a 2 pipe
exhaust system so I would double check that.

-Erik

--
Erik Quackenbush, V.P. Operations, Midwest Filter Corporation
1-847-680-0566 fax: 1-847-680-0832 http://www.midwestfilter.com