Re: 75 TR6 Radiator Top Hose

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 75 TR6 Radiator Top Hose
From: "TAYLOR,KEITH M (HP-Corvallis,ex1)" <keith_m_taylor@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 09:49:14 -0700
Re: Replacement radiator different than the one that was in the car...

My car is definitely a 75 (CF37016UO, engine CF37054UE).

The existing radiator and thermostat cover are from an older model. The
thermostat cover is Stanpart 134681 which is for pre CC62888.

I've ordered a thermostat cover and top hose to go with my new radiator.
Hopefully the pieces will all go together when they arrive.

Thanks to all for the diagnosis and advice.

-Keith
-----
Keith M. Taylor            keith_m_taylor@hp.com
<mailto:keith_m_taylor@hp.com>
Hewlett-Packard            (541) 715-3015
Corvallis, Oregon USA