TR4A - POD'd

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4A - POD'd
From: January Williams <january@exchange.chemeketa.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 13:31:16 -0700
I only got a few blocks from home yesterday when I noticed the gas gauge was
pinned on Empty. Omigod I filled it up the day before. Then I noticed the
turn signal panel light wasn't blinking, and the temp gauge wasn't
registering. I swerved off to verify there was gas in the tank, and figured
the electrics were out, yep, no brake lights either.
So I did what a good computer tech would for a dead drive, wiggle the wires,
reseat the cards (fuses in this case) and whaddayaknow everything is working
again. I've had this car on the road for only a couple of weeks now, put on
maybe 200 miles, is this my introduction to the Prince of Darkness of lore?
Does not inspire confidance;
I was wanting to take this rig to the (Oregon) coast for the weekend.
So do folks generally have to sort out the electrics by undoing connectors,
polishing and reconnecting? Is this typical stuff?

January
TR4A CTC74217LO