Re: TR4A - POD'd

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4A - POD'd
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 16:51:37 EDT
Whoa!!  I didn't write any thing that is below.  Somehow my answer to the
original question got mixed in with someone else's answer.  What I said is
quoted here.

" Yep.  Corrosion gets in there.  Just clean up the fuse holders and make
sure
you have a cover for the fuse box.  You'll find that ground connections also
have the same problem.  Check occasionally for non functioning circuits and
then check the connectors in them.  No big deal, it comes under the topic of
normal maintenance.

Art Kelly '64 TR4 CT33118L (original owner/factory pickup) "