Re: TR4A - POD'd

To: january@exchange.chemeketa.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4A - POD'd
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 12:38:58 EDT
In a message dated 02-May-01 16:33:57 Eastern Daylight Time,
january@exchange.chemeketa.edu writes:

> I was wanting to take this rig to the (Oregon) coast for the weekend.
> So do folks generally have to sort out the electrics by undoing connectors,
> polishing and reconnecting? Is this typical stuff?

Yep.  Corrosion gets in there.  Just clean up the fuse holders and make sure
you have a cover for the fuse box.  You'll find that ground connections also
have the same problem.  Check occasionally for non functioning circuits and
then check the connectors in them.  No big deal, it comes under the topic of
normal maintenance.

Art Kelly '64 TR4 CT33118L (original owner/factory pickup)

Art Kelly