Re: Tubeless Tires & Tubes?

To: "john donnelly" <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>, "'triumphmail lit'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tubeless Tires & Tubes?
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 18:08:26 -0400
There is no reason to not mount a tubeless tire with a tube, if desired. As
to the silicone idea, I don't give it much credit. if he is worried about
chafing the tube with the nipples on the wire wheel, you should have a set
of tire flaps put in- they are thick rubber, and follow the tube into the
tire, and go between it and the rim where the center is.

Scott(former tire guy)