Happy B'day, dear TR - Happy B'day to you!

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Happy B'day, dear TR - Happy B'day to you!
From: "John Day" <Dayj@inac.gc.ca>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 08:21:38 -0400
Hi, List. Please excuse the bandwidth, but this is a rather special day for my
TR6 - it turns 25 today (unfortunately, the Trace Cert. doesn't give the exact
minute of 'birth' ;-)  ). The reason this is such a big deal is that my
insurance now switches to the '25 and over' tier, which is a lot cheaper for
the same appraised value. The savings, of course, will probably get eaten up by
the higher petrol costs this summer, but that I can deal with!

I'll have to buy the 6 something special for its birthday - maybe new
suspension bushings to make it feel 'young' again! ;-)

Cheers, JD