New Sills prep TR6

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Sills prep TR6
From: "Steve Coupe" <tr6@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 15:53:14 -0400
I have learned a great deal from this list but don't have enough knowledge
to contribute often.  I am getting ready to replace the sills and floors of
my TR6 and am looking for information about how to prepare the inside of my
sills to prevent rust.  Something that will not be affected by welding.  I
have read of using a cold galvanizing compound.  Does anyone have experience
with this product or suggestions for another?

Thanks and thanks for all the other information I have gleaned from the
list.

Steve Coupe
69 TR6 (current project)
64 TR4 ( future project)