Re: New Sills prep TR6

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Sills prep TR6
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 22:56:31 +0100
Hi Steve
I don't have any experience with pre treatments but I will recommend a
liberal dose of post treatment with a cavity wax product, (waxoil) but I
would use a professional gun which runs from an air line and a product from
the professional range, such as 3M which is what I use. Mainly 'cause that's
what the supplier stocks!
Graham,
1967 1300 FWD
1968 2000 Saloon