Re: No Reverse Lights

To: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: No Reverse Lights
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2001 16:45:07 -0700
Cc: "Triumphs@autox. Team. Net" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Ashford :

In what way was the resistance measured at the tranny out of the
ordinary ?  If the resistance across the switch terminals was more than
an ohm or so, with the box in reverse, that would be your problem.  A
high resistance connection will show voltage with the load disconnected,
but still not drive the load.

Otherwise, I'd look at the path from the sockets to ground.

Randall