Re: Compression Test

Subject: Re: Compression Test
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 18:02:54 -0700
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Steph :

That's not at all unusual.  85-150 is a wide enough range to clearly
indicate a problem, yet 85 is not so low that the cylinder would not run
even at idle.

Think of it like a leaky garden hose.  Even if it's losing 20% of the
water, you're not likely to notice the reduction in what does come out
the end.

Randall