Re: 1967tr4a

To: USER <pairets@luna.moonstar.com>
Subject: Re: 1967tr4a
From: Bill Kelly <bk54@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 00:35:28 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Tom,

Not sure which way your car left the factory, but it should be easy
enough to tell which way the most recent battery was installed - the
positive and negative battery terminals have different diameters, so use
the existing battery cables as a guide.

Bill Kelly
'62 Herald, -GND since 1992
'68 TR250, -GND from birth