Distributor for 74 TR6

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "6pack List" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Distributor for 74 TR6
From: "Kyle K. Rice" <kkrice1@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 20:54:07 -0700 FILETIME=[58800A60:01C0D8F4]
Listers,

I have a strange request.  Does anyone have a spare distributor for a 74 TR6
that I can borrow.  It does not have to be in working order but should have
all the parts.  Mallory is going to make me a new electronic distributor but
they need me to send them one for a few days so they can make a pattern.
They said they would send it right back.  Now I would pay all the shipping
to and from and then I would be able to supply anyone with the information
(pattern) to have Mallory make one for anyone else.  I do not want to take
the working one off my car until I have the new Mallory unit.

Thanks....

Kyle.