RE: Distributor for 74 TR6

To: "Shawn Loseke" <shawn@swo.com>
Subject: RE: Distributor for 74 TR6
From: "Kyle K. Rice" <kkrice1@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 21:43:09 -0700 FILETIME=[50B7BAC0:01C0DA9E]
Cc: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "6pack List" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Shawn,

Yes, the model is the Unilite and you can have one of three different types.
One is the dual point distributor, the other two are electronic.  One is
optical which they said was simpler and less likely to malfunction and the
other is magnetic.  The only modification is to have the tach. converted to
electronic which I have been told is better than our mechanical ones.  I
will let the list know what I find out.  I am going to a friends shop next
week and he may have a dist. I can use to send to Mallory.  If not, I will
take someone up on the offer to use theirs.

Kyle.