Re: Admittedly, I try not to inject politics... (long)

To: "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Admittedly, I try not to inject politics... (long)
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 20:50:32 -0400
. When the deputy in charge finally came
> back to the car, I asked him what was happening. He said they found
> drugs in her purse, and she was wanted for theft in another county.

Which all comes down to why I don't pick up hitch-hikers, etc.  Unless I
know somebody personally(friend, co-worker, etc) they aren't getting in my
car. Also why the car gets locked almost every minute- never know what
someone may throw into you car when you're not looking!

I do stop at accidents, however, if there is no one else there attempting to
help. But I don't take them for rides...

Sounds like you got the short end of someone else's stick Mike- I'd consult
a lawyer regarding harassment, if it is still happening. Fun part is, you
need to document it. Got any video equipment?

Scott
64 Herald/Sports 1200 Convertible