RE: Long Shot

To: "'John Gillis'" <jgillis@tcd.ie>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Long Shot
From: Davies William-qswi646 <William.M.Davies@motorola.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 09:53:43 +0100

Hi John,
        I have no personal knowledge of the TR bonnet mechanisms, but it may
be possible to obtain appropriately sized springs from companies such as RS
Components. While they are an electronics supply company, I have their
mechanical parts catalogue in front of me now, and it lists a substantial
number of different springs in small quantities (10 upwards). Their website
is at www.rswww.com, but I have not found it particularly easy to find my
way around. If you can mail me the dimensions (including approximate wire
diameter) I'll check the paper copy to see if there is a match listed,
        Cheers,
                Bill.

                            This Message sent by:
    ^================^
   /                  \     William Davies
  /                    \    Total Triumph Enthusiast
/  \  ______  ______  /  \  1959 Herald 948 Coupe Y128
\__/  \     ||     /  \__/  1959 Herald 948 Coupe
=====U==============U=====  1960 Herald 948 Saloon 100% Original
 | |                  | |   1961 Herald 1200 Coupe
 |_|                  |_|   1968 2000 Mk1 Saloon (the Wife's car!)
                            1959 Standard Atlas Pickup
Join The Herald Mailing List at: