TR6 cooling items for sale

Subject: TR6 cooling items for sale
From: Riveting Images <kerry@riveting-images.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 09:44:25 -0500
Cc: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
When I bought my car it had an electric fan and oil cooler installed and still
overheated. Problem? Timing was way off and the little screw in the rocker shaft
was missing so no oil was getting to the front of the engine. This has been
corrected so I have two items for sale that are not needed on my car, especially
in Wisconsin.

Electric fan:
Don't know the fan size - it fits the TR6. Complete BUT, the little raditor
mounting clips are missing (they were not designed to be removed and reused,
probably available from the manufacturer for a few bucks) and the thermo-couple
is broken (I'd run it off a switch anyway, because the thermo-couples break!).
$60 plus shipping.

Oil Cooler with Spin-on adaptor:
Complete and ready to install (less filter) including spin-on oil flter adapter,
braided hoses, and 13-row cooler. Also includes new seal for oil filter adapter.
Current list is $239, mine is available for $175 plus shipping.

Email me direct if you're interested.

Kerry Fores
Editor, 6-PACK
kerry@riveting-images.com