Blasting small Parts

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Blasting small Parts
From: "Vito Pacione" <vito@argohouston.com>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 19:09:23 -0500
Has anyone come up with an effective way to blast small parts?

I knew someone in a restoration shop years earlier that had made a small
blasting container from a coffee can with both ends taken off. He had then
welded some fine steel mesh to the bottom. Then he put very small screws,
etc in the can and the media could still get out the bottom and the small
stuff came out great.

I was going to see if I could find some suitable mesh that was not too fine
to weld, but thought I would see if anyone had either solved the problem any
other way, or knew of a place I could buy such a container without trying to
make it myself.

Thanks!